A clean office is energetic to the running of a business. It increase productivity, because all items are prearranged and their correct place. Although hiring Pestlogic India – professional sanitation service in Chandigarh is the best way to ensure a consistently clean office space, if you choose to take on the on the yourself use these office cleaning tips to maintain a neat and clean work environment.
Now all over the world people doing your work as work from home, but after lock down offices are open with a government approved guideline. In this guideline sanitation are the first step for opening any business place, so we discus tips for your office sanitation.
How clean is your office ?
Millions of people all over the world spend an inordinate amount of time in an office space, working in close proximity with others. This makes them a prime source of germs and illness, So how clean is your office?
Nearly one quarter of water cooler buttons are considered a serious risk for illness transmission.
Most office keyboards contains 70% more bacteria than a toilet seat.
office phones have around 25000 germs per square inch.
75% of office tap handles are considered a serious risk for illness transmission.
Cold and flu viruses can survive for up to 18 hours on hard surface.In addition bacteria increase by up to 31% per day on surfaces that are not regularly disinfected
Office desks have been found to be more than 400 times dirtier than a toilet seat. The area where your hands rest has around 10000 bacteria on average.
72% of workers feel that working sick spread disease in the office
What To Do
- Wash your hands regularly
- Disinfect your desk, keyboard mouse and phone
- Carry antibacterial hand gel and use it often
- Disinfect your hands after using kitchen
- Disinfect your hands after using the bathroom
- stay at home if you are unwell
- use trained reputable cleaner like Pestlogic India
What to avoid
- Avoid Hand shakes
- Avoid coming in when you are ill
- Avoid meeting where you know people are ill
- Avoid placing food straight on to solid surface
- Avoid eating at your desk
- Avoid using other peoples phones
- Avoid cheap and untrained cleaner